Buy a Gift Voucher
Exploring Country and Community - A Road Trip in South East Australia
Join us out on a local journey, connecting with alternative, sustainable, and indigenous communities, and our incredible natural environment.
We’ll visit existing alternative communities, important indigenous sites, forests, and beaches; we’ll share stories and learn from locals about indigenous knowledge, sustainability, permaculture, living off-grid, and what it means to create and live in community.
We’ll travel via coaster bus, setting up our own camping accommodation along the way. When visiting communities we’ll make a contribution to current projects and get involved in return for some sit down conversations about the triumphs and challenges faced.
We’ll eat local produce, learn local ways, and connect with inspirational people spending just a few nights in each location.
How much will it cost? $1280 for the 10 the day journey, which includes all meals, transport, campsites, and engagements.
The trip will be departing from and arriving back at CERES in East Brunswick, Melbourne.
- What its like to live on an intentional community
- About permaculture and sustainability in action
- The ongoing relevence and importnance of sacred Indigenous sites
- Travel with a small group of like minded people
- Connect with land and community
- Build knowledge of sustainability in practice right here in Victoria.
- Through indigenous guidance foster a deep connection to land and country
- Tent, sleeping bag, camping mattress, camping cup bowl and cutlery.
- Enough comfortable and casual clothes for 10 days along with sturdy footwear
- An open heart and mind
Casual and comfortable clothes for sitting in the bus, working in the garden or walking through the forests.
CERES Education requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email CERES Education to organise a refund or transfer
Cancellations and Refunds
CERES reserves the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient numbers.
If we cancel the workshop you will be entitled to a 100% refund, or you may choose to transfer to another date, subject to availability.
If you decide to withdraw 7 or more days prior to the workshop date CERES will retain a 10% administration fee.
If you decide to withdraw less than 7 days prior to the workshop date CERES will retain 100% of your workshop fee.